Overview: Human Resources Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring in hiring the best possible talent
Department: Human Resources
Experience: 1-3 years
Work Timing: 10.30 AM- 7.30 PM (Mon-Sat)/2nd and 4th Saturday’s holiday
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, timing, job expectations, etc)
- Create a comprehensive job description based on specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
- Work and develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
- End to end involvement in recruitment process
- With use of applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of action.
- Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
- Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or higher manager interview).
- Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices.
- Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management and effective use of tracking system through recruitment dashboards.
- Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the Management
- Provide reporting and regular status updates to the Management
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships and employees
- Improve the company website recruiting section to assist in recruitment
- Coordinate and implement college recruitment initiatives Work experience/Skill
Work experience/Skill Sets/Competencies
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have significant recruiter experience, in multiple recruiting environments (i.e. more that one organization, agency or corporate) with a wide variety of job disciplines.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence clients and colleagues
- Strong problem solving ability
- Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent.
- Ability to accurately and articulately document information.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.