Overview: Inside Sales Consultant will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Business
Development Consultant and Business Development Managers. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop
new business prospects from multiple sources including events, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential!
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Work Timing: 7.00 PM-4.00 AM (Mon-Fri)/USA Time Zone
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce company product and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a need analysis and determine prospect’s pain points.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine the budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Inside Sales Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Work experience/Skill Sets/Competencies :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Experience in the lead generation/Market research field preferred
- Experience in telemarketing and/or inside sales
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- US Market experience