DemandNXT prides itself on its employees, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and mature processes. There is an emphasis on the highest level of integrity and honesty. That’s why our employees stick with us and partners trust us.
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Work Timing: 7.00 PM-4.00 AM (Mon-Fri)/USA Time Zone
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, motivate, and lead after-sales teams to achieve a set of objectives and targets
- Organize promotional and marketing campaigns to create awareness and product publicity.
- Supervise the operations of after-sales teams to ensure set targets are met.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring a satisfied clientele and increased returns from regenerating business.
- Liaise with other sales departmental heads to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales performance.
- Provide periodic reports to management on all after-sales activities.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities.
- Works with the Sales Managers and Director to properly assign Account Managers to manage the pipelines of each new sales delivery.
- Monitors the individual pipelines of each AM to ensure there is a proper follow-up on all leads/clients.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present After sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Should be able to map the accounts, also handle the prospective accounts.
- Prospective accounting and accounts mapping.
- Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field.
- Experience in After Sales is preferred.
- Team Handling Experience.
- Experience in telemarketing and/or inside sales/or post-sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Diverse Experience in working with Small & Medium Size Businesses, Enterprise/Fortune Companies across the Globe, especially in North America and European regions.