Overview: The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for clients. The correct person will be goal-oriented, possess exceptional
attention to detail, and outstanding interpersonal skills. This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client is achieved
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Work Timing: 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO and SMO strategies
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines and results
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contribution to the company blog and at least one social media community
- Perform keyword searches in coordination with client business objectives to optimize content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals-general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. Customer video briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link-building campaigns to improve rankings on targeted keywords as per given timelines.
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media tools in support of the client’s social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication with team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO algorithm updates
Work experience/Skill Sets/Competencies :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field.
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience in WordPress and updating content in multiple CMS environments.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including google analytics, google webmaster, and internet tools.
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels