Overview: We are looking for an experienced and passionate Word Press and PHP Developer to join our Marketing Team. As a Word Press Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development. Ultimately, a top-class Word Press Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
Experience: 1-3 years
Work Timing: 9.00 AM- 6.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring health and uptime of servers (general server admin in a managed services environment)
- Developing new plugins for Word Press
- Designing, testing and implementing custom website pages, themes and forms
- Editing and customizing Word Press plugins and themes
- Maintaining, updating and monitoring hosted websites and managing site security
- Architect and develop new backend features and plugins, custom functionality and theme integration
- Write high quality code with readability, efficiency and maintenance in mind.
- Develop and maintain complex Word Press based applications
- Implement complex features using modern PHP code and patterns while following standards
- Designing Word Press pages and uploading the content
- Designing and developing custom post types and updating the content
- Develop website/theme as per the SEO guidelines
Work experience/Skill Sets/Competencies
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree/Diploma in Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice and de-facto standard plugins.
- Knowledge and experience in web accessibility.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Use of Jquery/AJAX/Prototype/Script.aculo.us an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Expert with WordPress administration, security, backup, and deployment.
- Experience with coding both responsive and mobile websites.
- Experience with MYSQL Database maintenance and administration.